How To Use:
°ﾟº❍｡ ｡❍º°ﾟ Want Long Lasting Soap?  °ﾟº❍｡ ｡❍º°ﾟ
- Soap dissolves in water. Obvious. But what is your soap doing when you're not around? If it's sitting in water or getting wet, then it's getting smaller and less cool by the minute. Want long lasting soap, keep it dry when not in use. Here's some "Pro Level 10" caring for your soap tips:
- Tip 1: Place your soap in a soap dish, with holes or slotted. Something that allows the water to drain off of and away from your bar of gold.
- Tip 2: Don't let the pesky shower head rain on your soap when you're not around. Soap is going to do what soap does and that is dissolve when in contact with water.
- Tip 3: Keep an eye one loved ones. They've been known to probably, maybe, quite possibly use your bar of goodness when you're not looking. Sharing is caring but, the love stops when it comes to your bar of soap. (Send them to use, we'll help them get their own bar)
- Keeping your soap dry when not in use will help ensure it lasts a long time
- Bonus Tip: Use one of our soap savers or soap dishes to help make your bar go even further.